Saturday, September 25

So, it's over.... or is it?

The Full Moon in Aries is slowly dissipating, and with it that Aries energy that some of us are more familiar with than others. Was it a dramatic past week for you? Seemed to be so in my world- the condo, for one. The energy of this full moon is "be the change", have courage. "It spurs us to act on our own authority, and sense of what is right", one astrologer says. I like that. Sounds self affirming; confident.

Because we are in Libra, we have to look at our own astro charts to see which "houses" Libra rules. My chart it's the 6th house- the house of service, duty and health. My focus will be my diet (check check) and the health of others. I might find my sense of serving, helping
and attending to people or things and my worklife is highlighted. You can find out your own astro chart for free at www.alabe.com/freechart. If you see you have Libra ruling one of your houses, just google it and see what the heck it means =) That's how I roll.

I know what is a focus in the following week and month for me is another home evaluation. It's back to cleaning, organizing, (hiding things), getting my yard prepped, spit polishing and preening. I feel pretty confident that we will get an even higher number than last time, with the face we are putting forward next week. The results of this should be known hopefully by the end of the week and the actual realization of material gain from it within the month.

THEN... then, it gets tricky. This is where I hope to find that confidence and decisiveness... Do I sell one half of the side by side now? Do I rent it again? Hmmm. What to do. I could do either- keep, sell... pros and cons to either option. Leaning towards selling, if I'm honest. But then what!? Geez Louise. Have to keep my eyeballs and options open and consider the consequences of it all.
Back to that astrology I started with... because it ain't over. I never knowed there were another full moon in Aries next month, too. I googled and it spat this back at me... /slaps forehead

There's another Full Moon in Aries on October 22nd, at 30 degrees, to really stir us to act on the tiny sparks of passion that could become more. It's a time to "be the change" you want to see in the world, and your own life. When you do that, there's always risk, since you're acting on your own authority. But it has an invigorating effect on your life, and everyone around you.

So for the next 4 weeks I'll be lighter and healthier, all the while playing the part of Cartman, or his mother, all at the same time. Greeeeeeeeeeat.

1 comment:

~n~ said...

you've GOT to be kidding me. these full moons fully SUCK. drama, chaos, stress all marked my week. i just want to stick my head in the sand until, oh, november, at this rate. aarghh. where's the fun, the lightheartedness, the laughter?!? it got washed away with all this freakin' rain. :(