Sunday, May 23

LOST FINALE

Lost finale.
Watched the entire show including the pre-show show recapping the season and talking to the actors about their experience.
I won't spoil for people watching in other areas as I blog this (not that Twitter didn't COMPLETELY ruin that for anyone reading it!) but my personal feeling after all is said and done? I laughed, I cried, my heart strings were pulled and I still have questions LOL.... Like who was that kid that was supposedly Jack's son... and a hundred other things.
Omg though, what a great, great series.
We would be so very lucky to ever watch something of that quality again.
Amen to Lost.
THE END.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After six years, the BEST they could come up with was a variation on "it was all a dream"? What a huge disappointment....

holymotherofgod said...

I soooooooo know. And I'm confused on many points. Seriously needs a sequel called FOUND.