Wednesday, September 23

We are not onlookers peering into the unified field of separate, objective reality - we are the unified field. We can reach beyond the physical body and extend the influence of intelligence. Every thought you are thinking creates a wave in the unified field. It ripples through all the layers of intellect, mind, senses, and matter, spreading out in wider and wider circles. You are like a light radiating not photons but consciousness. As they radiate, your thoughts have an effect on everything.

Your relationship to life is the same as that of one cell to your whole body. One cell can talk to your whole body. One cell can influence your whole body. You can talk to the whole of life - influence the whole of life. The whole of life is as alive as we are. The distinction between 'in here' and 'out there' is a false one - as if the heart disregarded the skin because it was not on the inside.

Deepak Chopra : Gaia Child Been taking part in a 'speriment lately that is related to the law of attraction. I love it, because it's a 30 day long project. Being a month long, I think this assists you in addressing your questions and beliefs about the LAW OF ATTRACTION, every day for 30 days. Doing anything for a LENGTH of time helps you cement things. What's interesting about the experiment is reading all the other participant's comments and seeing where they are at. We're all in different places in our lives and going through different things. Everyone has different needs and desires.

MIy issue is allowing other people to HAVE their different needs and desires and lessons, without JUDGING their journey. Why, why do I do this?! Sister knows what I mean, lol. Holymother always has her 2 cents worth, and it usually starts with the words "I'm just saying"... (*grins*) I mean, I'm okay with it. I have opinions and they will be heard! HOLLA! But at times I'd do best to shut the hell up and let other people live. It's not my place to tell people how to live or judge their decisions. Do I want that? NOT ! Nope... no thx.

Speaking of opinions, I thought it interesting, in that first link above, that the author discusses people who play the lottery. She says,
"I personally think focusing on winning the lottery is a fruitless event. Focusing on winning the lottery is kind of like focusing on "not having."
Most people expect to lose on the lottery- I mean, ideally the odds are well against you. I confess I play, too, but only when money allows and only when the jackpot is excessively high. They always say you'd do better to take the cash you'd put into buying tickets (let's say 10 bucks a week), save it, invest it, grow it. Guaranteed at the end of the year you'd have more $ than had you try to WIN your money back!! Studies in fact show that lotteries set off a vicious cycle that not only exploits a low-income individuals' desire to escape poverty but also directly prevents them from improving upon their financial situations. So buy lottery tickets if you want to be let down, or expect to lose money, or want to assure yourself that life is about losing and not having. Is that what you want? It's as good as waiting for Tuesday... whenever that is. And let's face it, waiting and patience NOT MY FORTE.

I know the argument, "someone has to win and it may as well be me". But I'd rather take a more hands on, personal responsibility approach to life. I make my life. I make the choices, I make the goals... and before and while those goals are coming to fruition, I visualize the results I want. They may not come to pass exactly like I visualized but at least I focus on the results throughout the journey. Here are some linkies to explore for more thoughts on this.

Law of Attraction Quiz


100 Self Awareness Tests!

Intent.com (which is down right now, but do bookmark it and check it later)

Visualization

No comments: