Saturday, September 19

Quick, tell me what to write!!

THE EXCHANGE
6 of Pentacles

Ha! Actually I knew exactly what I want to write about- this card. I was just reading different interpretations of what it means to other tarot readers. Here is one:

This is a clear indicator that it's important to share your spiritual understandings with others. You may not realize it, but you already have important insights to share. Equally so, it tells you that you do not have a corner on ALL the truth, and that you would do well to make a point to learn from others about their spiritual understandings. In short, undertake dialogues, in whatever way you can; don't keep it all to yourself. Your life will deepen immeasurably if you reach out.

And it always will. Exchanges always deepen your life. Through exchanging we learn. Quite likely why I love being online, reading other people's blogs and journeys, their successes and their challenges. It is one of my favorite things to explore. Sister calls it learning self awareness. I just know that I love it; it's as good as group meditation to me. I look forward to exchanging every day with other people. It's what energizes me =)



4 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Very interesting. I like it. Thanks for playing 6WS!

~n~ said...

*LOVE* it. it's so me, too. so very very me. :) except when i'm feeling aloof. LOL

it *is* funny though how many times i think, ohhh i'd love to put this interest of mine out there in the world, but i just don't have the self-confidence that i *know enough yet* to share it with others.

and yes, having an open mind to learn where others are coming from, how they developed the views they hold dear. it's a gift to be able to give someone your undivided interest and attention. a real gift.

Susanne Iles said...

great post! What deck is it you are using at the moment? I'm not familiar with the artwork but it sure looks nice.

tamara said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you liked the story--I hadn't thought of it in a long time but the prosperity project brought up all these memories and things I've heard/learned about money! Guess that means it's working, eh? ;)