Monday, February 23

Tuesday edit...

Tonight, the New Moon occurs in Pisces, presenting good opportunities for committing to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Fish. These include taking a leap of faith, accepting imperfections in ourselves and in others as a different kind of "perfection", starting a project that requires imagination and visualization skills, consciously putting time aside for peaceful and rejuvenating activities, and sharing a dream with another. With this potent Pisces energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives.

Before I freak anyone out further with my creepy, dark dreams I'll change the tune LOL! Funny- I've had dreams like that since birth so nothing even fazes me. No exploding dogs in this one so hey, I did okay =P


Probably the Pisces influence. With a Pisces Moon my mind is admittedly a busy, creative place. Should be interesting with this New Moon on Tuesday in Pisces. I can only imagine what my poor little brain will unleash on me under that influence lol!!

In my waking state, however, I'm pretty bloody focused. Planning and organizing this move on the weekend, updating our new address with companies and creditors, yada yada yada. I could write a book. On top of that we have countless appts to show the duplex on Friday and some seemingly very serious people about it coming with cash or cheques to secure it.

I listed the condo for lease also. I've already had some emails about it from a few interested parties. Two people were out of towners coming into the city that need a shorter term lease while they house hunt. Another couple were relocating here from another city and the last couple were locals looking for something nicer than where they were. Winnipeg does have some cheap rents I'll give it that. But what you get for that rent is what you get for that rent. I'd like to keep the condo simply to build equity. I could sell it in a few years and make a few bucks on it. i figure if it costs me nothing to keep it, what's the harm?

Back atter tomorrow. So much to do this week it's unbelievable. You'd think after a 4 day hiatus from work I'd be refreshed LOL. Ah, but were it only so... I'm starting to think I go to work to relax or at least escape from my LIFE lol!!

1 comment:

~n~ said...

you're hilarious. you have the absolute FREAKIEST dreams of anyone i know. good luck with the move this week & rental appts. :)
~n~