Tuesday, October 14

I have to share this with you...

This morning was a tough morning. Here I am, fresh off reading these great books about the Law of Attraction and the Power of Intention and in a great new mindset. I get up with the intention of having a fantastic day, an open mind and being receptive to meeting with the condo people who came here at 10am. We meet, talk about all the options and opportunities available to me; meanwhile my 2 cats erupt in a vicious scrap on the floor. Was I giving off a hostile vibe?!! Apparently my cats picked up on it and displayed it for everyone LOL...
Second incident: John comes home in a complete funk. Today is the day he has to renew his driver's licence. He is told, however, that he cannot as we mailed in his payment for his speeding ticket too late/ it hasn't been received/ hasn't been processed. Since he drives for work (from appointment to appointment) he is insistent that his career is in jeopardy and life as we know it is over. I suggest a phonecall to clarify this to the Motor Vehicle Branch. Oh, we can just pay it and clear this up? Fantastic. Case closed. Still in a crap mood, he leaves to pay it. I lie on the bed trying not to absorb this. Oy. So many bills this week... so... many... But wait. Remember the books! Let's meditate and try to chill out here and keep things in perspective, Drama Queen. So I light a candle, sit on the floor, talk out loud to myself about all the great things that are happening right now. The cats are relaxed around me, also chilling out while this is going on. Pepper gets up and slides towards me, arching her back along my little impromtu table that has my candle on it. Hmmm, her tail is really close to that can... OMG PEPPER YOU'RE ON FIRE !!! I grab her and catch her tail which is briefly on fire and put it out. I start to scold her but erupt in laughter instead... Omg did I not JUST blog about lighting myself on fire and running around?! ROFLMAO that my cat has to display this for me!!!!
=D
Poor Pepper. Hard to shoot the flaming messenger sometimes.... !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

BAHAHAHA!! Stop putting things out into the universe-- apparently you have an uncanny ability to project those emotions/desires/fears onto your poor cats! LOL

LOVE the picture!~~ hahaha

~n~ said...

oh my dear god. poor pepper. that is hilarious... and a little frightening for you & pepper. LOL setting your cats on fire. haven't you anything better to do?! (full moon, you know)
~n~