Monday, October 13


Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for ...

... my family and all my friends
... my boyfriend who loves me
... my 2 little furry feline friends, Pepper and Bob
... my health
... my career and all the great coworkers I've loved working with and still work with
... my blog and the people I meet through it, met through it and will continue to meet!!
... a warm, dry, safe place to live that will look fantastic in a few short months!
... the opportunities and challenges that Life presents
... being in the process of change
... the beautiful fall colors around me
... my talents, my capabilities and my shortcomings
... you reading this!!

Have a fantastic Turkey Day everyone!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I can't wait for it to say:
...a warm, dry, safe place to live that DOES look fantastic!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you toO!