Wednesday, May 5

Well, they had to go sometime. Their sweet little warm fuzzy bellies and poker straight tails. I have 2 baby kittens left. The other 3 have been adopted out and I hope with all of my being that they have been welcomed into warm loving homes. The last two boys I think will find places shortly.
My banker emailed yesterday with another little hoop to jump through- needing proof of my rental incomes from my condo. Oy, what else! I provided the past 6 months of bank satements and then emailed back stating I was sending my first born by UPS to his office. I dunno if he thought it was as hilarious as I did. But seriously, what more?! I think it will be June before I ever get this thing done. Effing Mercury retrograde...
Good news is vacation is coming. I am hopeful to find some way to financially manage to travel to Alberta for 5 days or so but at this particular moment, in light of how slow the mortgages are going, I honestly am concerned that I won't be able to swing it. Either I pay bills and stay home for a STAYcation, or the mortgages refinance and I can go (?) I would hate to "gamble" though, and spend my next paychq travelling to Alberta in the HOPES that my mortgages are GOING to close this month, then find out oops another hoop to jump through and by the way your bills are due, and due NOW. So I dunno what to do at this point. I don't want to make a hasty decision and abort the trip, but I don't want to wait to the last minute and cop out either. What to do, what to do....
Otherwise life is going along as it goes, square wheels and all ! No worse for wear, really. Increasing rent to my duplex tenants this Fall. Two people live there and they "share" rent so I feel justified asking a little more knowing they're going sharesies. Given they're each paying less than the average rent for an apartment I think it's fair since they're sharing a 3 floor home that they pay $75 more each in rent. We'll see what they say. I already checked with Residential Tenancies and am fully allowed to change my rents with 90 days notice once a yr. Good to know.
Anyways that's about it- my thoughts are with sister who's a little stressed out. Sometimes what we don't know can be distressing. (((hugs))) to her....

No comments: