Friday, February 12


Holymother, if it ain't one thing it's another, ain't it !???
One of those mornings when you get caught with your financial pants down and send out mayday calls before you sink beneath the waves! Luckily my tenants heard my frantic voice and paid my rent which covered my sins and fixed everything. Oy, vey. Monday my other tenants pay me rent - or should. Last time the 15th fell on a holiday they did the whole "Oh, well the banks are closed, we can't get the cash" bullshit so THIS time I taped a note to their door saying heads up kids, Monday is a holiday, get the cash beforehand. No funny business this time, peeps. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, though, despite their dismal track record.
Good news this weekend is I found a life, it was behind the couch this whole time ! No, for real, I went and GOT A LIFE ! They were on sale in aisle 12 (just kidding). First time in ohhhh, years? I got plans 3 nights in a ROW, it's AMAZING! A girlfriend is taking me to the movies tomorrow night (Couple's Retreat which I'm really looking forward to laughing heartily at). Then Sunday for Valentine's Day I'm sharing my boyfriend with 2 other (single) women (ok, sounds hotter than it is, he's just serving us all dinner lol!! I told him he has to wear clothes) and then Monday I have a very mentally stimulating meeting happening that I'm really looking forward to. I'm bringing fortune cookies and chinese good luck charms to it, to acknowledge the Chinese New Year which starts Sunday. SOOoo excited to be spending time with people this weekend. It's such a NOVEL idea for homebody me!
ASTRO TIP...
New Moon in Aquarius this weekend. "During this New Moon, each one of us is especially challenged to access this creative and transformative part of ourselves... It would be wise to remember that intense self-discovery can take you out of your body, which separates you from the powers of your heart. This is the yearly Aquarian challenge for everybody, but this year's Aquarius New Moon offers a quantum leap in creative potential. This New Moon offers the central creative program, not just Aquarian software". (Probably stated because Aquarians rule electricity and technology, so you have to see the humor in this news report...) Astrogrrl furthers this saying "New Moons signify rebirth, beginnings, a clean slate, the start of a new cycle. This new moon highlights Aquarius qualities (inventive, independent thinking, unconventional, humanitarian) and 11th house themes (friendships, group relations, relation to humanity as a whole)". This all bodes well for my Monday meeting and weekend plans.
Enjoy your weekend during this cycle and think new exciting thoughts that work for everyone. Good luck and Happy Chinese New Year! GUNG HAY FAT CHOY !

1 comment:

~n~ said...

oooh you social butterfly!!! me, well, i'll happily be the homebody this weekend. ;) have a great weekend!!