Sunday, October 11

I think I'm being summoned.

Ever press that NEXT BLOG button on the Blogger toolbar? Sometimes it takes you to some crazy places, sometimes it takes you to things you apparently need to see. First link that came up for me? A life coach site. What the...! Wasn't I just discussing that?! Next site after that? An artist that sells their work online, creating their own prosperity and abundance. Wh...wha...?! After that? I get a blog post in which someone says YAY, cool weather is here, I love how brisk it is ! GAHHHHH!!! Okay, alright already, FINE, is this like Ebeneezer Scrooge and the three ghosts or WHAT?! Like hey Holymotherofgod, see what life coaches can do? And hey holy, you nay sayer that creative people and artists starve and can't make money selling their wild and wacky wares online. Why not?! And oh wait one more- are you bitching about it being cold?! Because other people who are CAPABLE of celebrating CHANGE are posting about how GREAT the seasons are instead of posting about S***, so do you GET IT YET?!?!

/runs screaming from the internets....

Oh good, one more forward and now I see musicians that also celebrate their talents like I could if I'd invested in mine instead of letting my musicality die a slow death in the closet with ALL MY OTHER SKELETONS !!! AHHHHHHhh! I'm so slitting my wrists- just as soon as I'm done blogging and stuff....
=)

Okay, and did I mention I should've taken drama? Because I totally should have; I would've so been good in soap operas...=)

Seriously though, sometimes coincidence can be freaky with the timing. I got a few examples here at this link. I'll choose this example, for no particular reason :

While on a business trip sometime in the late 1950s, Mr. George D. Bryson stopped and registered at the Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. After signing the register and being given his key to room 307, he stopped by the mail desk to see if any letters had arrived for him. Indeed there was a letter, the mail girl told him, and handed him an envelope addressed to Mr. George D. Bryson, room 307. This wouldn't be so odd, except the letter was not for him, but for room 307's just-previous occupant - another man named George D. Bryson. (Source: Incredible Coincidence, Alan Vaughan)

WEIRD !! I wonder if I should've been a police sketch artist?! After checking those sketches I'm feeling quite inspired...

1 comment:

~n~ said...

cuckoo.... 'the universe is trying to talk to you'.... and not being subtle about it either. LOL awesome post! ;)