Tuesday, August 18

Okay time to invite some good, beautiful and positive energy into my space. I could type on and on about the tough times, the year of the ox, the car breaking down, the financial juggling, but for what?! To invite more? No thanks! No thank you, Ever Giving Universe, I have had enough!! No really, I'm done... At my max. Thank you, though, I really appreciate the abundance of shit but woo-ee am I full right now. Not of shit, just full- stuffed - eaten my fill of it ! THANK YOU! No, no desert, really! Not even if it's wafer thin... I can't eat another bite.

Yeah, I'm going to go for a long, long walk in the sun this afternoon. I'm going to see how great everything looks after a long, solid rain. Hey, the Big News is we all have times that try us. Everyone does. Nobody is immune from pulling themselves up and getting a grip from time to time. You can't climb a mountain without tripping a few times on the hillside, or feeling like holy crap will I ever reach the top? Which hill is it over anyways? I can't SEE from here.

Nope, you can't. Sometimes you need to see where you are NOW. Look at how far you have COME already- you've made such progress.. Sometimes you just need to focus on where your foothold is, where the next step is, so you can reach the next plateau and climb to a different viewpoint, a different outlook. Yes, we must find that outlook....I just want to see around the corner. Just give me a glimpse !


Today's puns :
  • “It became clear that some of the librarian's best abilities were put on the shelf.”
  • I asked my lawyer friend why he painted every room in his house yellow. He said, "This is my legal pad."
  • My girlfriend always gets her way by pretending she's sad. She's always using sighcology.
  • My friend started making humorous comments about the items in his wife's curio cabinet. The worst part is he knows I hate knick knack jokes
  • A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
  • Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
  • A bank manager without anyone around may find themself a-loan
=) Arf arf arf, yes. Too punny.

No comments: