Yeah, I'm going to go for a long, long walk in the sun this afternoon. I'm going to see how great everything looks after a long, solid rain. Hey, the Big News is we all have times that try us. Everyone does. Nobody is immune from pulling themselves up and getting a grip from time to time. You can't climb a mountain without tripping a few times on the hillside, or feeling like holy crap will I ever reach the top? Which hill is it over anyways? I can't SEE from here.
Nope, you can't. Sometimes you need to see where you are NOW. Look at how far you have COME already- you've made such progress.. Sometimes you just need to focus on where your foothold is, where the next step is, so you can reach the next plateau and climb to a different viewpoint, a different outlook. Yes, we must find that outlook....I just want to see around the corner. Just give me a glimpse !
Today's puns :
- “It became clear that some of the librarian's best abilities were put on the shelf.”
- I asked my lawyer friend why he painted every room in his house yellow. He said, "This is my legal pad."
- My girlfriend always gets her way by pretending she's sad. She's always using sighcology.
- My friend started making humorous comments about the items in his wife's curio cabinet. The worst part is he knows I hate knick knack jokes
- A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- A bank manager without anyone around may find themself a-loan