Monday, March 23

Seriously.

You guys are scaring me...

Water in my basement...

Should I inflate my 2 man boat now, or in a few days?! In my place it's just a little stream. On the other side it's about a 6 foot diameter low lying pool of about an inch or two of water. We're removing the snow from the perimeter of the house tomorrow, and I guess I'll buy a wet vac? Otherwise I can't do any "preventative landscaping" for another month or longer. Oy vey... This is where I miss living on mountains...

2 comments:

Debbi said...

holy crap. HOpe it works out okay!

holymotherofgod said...

Ah, for us it isn't that bad. Our tenants have it the worst which I feel really bad about. But evidently this is happening all over river heights in basements due to the amt of snow and rain lately. Everyone is selling out of sump pumps and wet vacs!!
My mantra right now is "in a few months this I will look back on these initial problems and think how hilarious was that!"
=P