Friday, January 23

SO FUNNY...! I went to the local Comedy Club last night with a girlfriend; omg was Debra funny. You may recognize her from that show on Much Music called Video on Trial where comedians weigh in on various music videos. Funny, self depracating, hilarity =) Next month we go to see Sugar Sammy who I'm actually not as familiar with but I checked out his you tube stuff and figured why not- let's go. Winnipeg Comedy Festival is next after that, running in mid April. Sadly we missed Bill Cosby when he was here a few months ago. I dunno how many opportunities there will be to see him perform; would've been a good show. Also coming up locally are Bobcat Goldthwait, Jeff Dunham (although I'm not into ventriloquists), Cheech and Chong and Gerry Dee . All good acts, although I feel this need to call a therapist for Bobcat there and seriously? Cheech and Chong? What new material would they have- I mean, I'd go if Cheech was going to give us some inside tips about LOST but otherwise I think I'll pass....

In other Arts and Entertainment options I see that Ticketmaster has Nickelback in April (mmm, Nickelback lol) and - totally different genre- the musical ANNIE which I would fully embarrass myself at singing all the songs because I sadly KNOW THEM (*/blush) What a freakin nerd...
=P

2 comments:

Debbi said...

*snort* uh, I also know ALL the words to Annie. Call me a nerd and die, though! ;)

Gerryy Dee should be good. I love Debra DiGiovanni, though. I'd have loved to see Bill Cosby too.

Beauty of Expression said...

*uh* Did you call yourself a nerd? I will send you some tape for your glasses... Annie...pfttt...
"The sun will come out Tomorrow..."
Oh wait..I know some of the songs too..damn!
LOL
Loves