Saturday, June 14


I watched Oprah on Thursday, specifically because Louise Hay was on it (You Can Heal Your Life). The discussion was about "summoning your life" and inviting what you want and need in it from the Universe. The Law of Attraction. I'm so glad I watched it. I was just telling Aleesha how it made me realize that we are Powerful Beings. One girl on the show said she thanked her alcoholic father for the lessons he taught her. Omg, YES ! Thank you !!! Another lady discussed how she created a Vision Board depicting exactly what she wanted to invite into her life; various things she wanted to make a reality. Goals, thoughts, feelings... YES, YES, I thought!!! I immediately created a Vision Board and put it on my wall. I filled it with words and images I cut out of magazines that spoke to me, like "Time for change" and "Summon Your LIfe", "Beauty Is In You". I went for a long 4-5km walk walk to contemplate the show and digest what I'd heard...I get it, I get it!! Every day I will look at these and SAY them out loud; invite them, know them, love them... All the while being thankful for my lessons...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!!! Welcome to the life you are aware of creating. It's beautiful, isn't it?!? Laura from Fargo (can't remember my sign-in, sorry)