Tuesday, November 3

November 2020

All year I thought somehow that 2020 being over would also relate then to the Coronavirus being done. It appears, by all accounts, that CV19 will instead taint 2021 as well. "New Normal" is actually a real thing  =(
Christmas is coming though and this is a time of gratitude and celebration.
I look forward to this. After Remembrance Day is respected and our thoughts go to The Fallen, I will focus on celebrating Christmas and Family. 
This year as an ODE TO 2020 I have discovered a million and one crafts using toilet paper or toilet paper rolls as crafty decor!! Why wouldn't you take the opportunity to find the humor in a global pandemic?! Our home will be decorated accordingly. I look forward to focusing not on what we give each other for gifts necessarily but what we give each other within our relationships. Warm and fuzzy will be this year's theme.   

No comments: