Monday, August 4

Have to send some thanks to Mortgage Man (who's real identity is Neil McJannet, but I really dig his alter ego name). Neil's a mortgage broker in BC who formerly resided in Winnipeg. He was able to talk me down off the ledge regarding my fairly recent financial concerns. I guess it feels worse than it is and I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. I guess I must REALLY miss BC if I'm making my own mountains (*grin*). Nice to know that when things feel like crap a knowledgable, reliable mortgage broker like Neil can look at your numbers and make sense of my messy chequebook.
Thanks, Mortgage Man !!

1 comment:

Debbie Jo said...

I wish I had a mortgage man to take care of things for me! Housing market is declining out here in Calgary, and its perfect for us to buy our first home...yeah, now I need to afford the mortage payments...CRAP